Saturday, February 21, 2015

It is a good thing that I do not have to earn my keep by my computer skills. I have spent almost an hour trying to upload photos to this blog. As you can see, I am unsuccessful. It just means that I will have to get someone to show me what to do (again). But I will master this.

Eric and I recently went to the Discover Awana conference just outside of Chicago. This was really a nice trip, and one I was glad to be able to take. The conference covered so many different topics. Eric was able to focus on what's new for the T & T program while my thoughts were more personal. Awana is very focused on their goal of reaching children with the gospel, therefore, everything they do is intentional. My take away, at least in part, is to develop an intentional attitude. What is it that I "intend" to accomplish, and how do I do it?


No comments:

Post a Comment